A traditional two-flap saddle, specifically designed for the competitive rider looking to achieve a closer connectivity with their horse when jumping. While the rider appreciates the enhanced comfort and luxury afforded by this saddle, the horse benefits from all the research and development that went in to our Performance Products, including multiple girthing options and fitting features.
The Classic Jump Plain Pad offers a more minimalist look and closer contact feel for the rider who doesn’t need the additional support provided by the larger block of our Classic Jump model. Rider comfort is by no means compromised – this luxurious saddle is made from the finest English leather, while multiple girthing options help achieve a perfectly fine-tuned fit.
The Fairfax Jump Plain Pad benefits from all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details.
- A precisely aligned seat to balance the rider over the fence and enable a close contact feel with the horse.
- Billet placement provides three girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee block are positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping length
- The deeply-cushioned, soft knee rolls are able to accommodate a variety of upper leg lengths and provide optimum support and stability over the fence and on the flat
- Changeable gullet
. Seat sizes 17″,17.5″, 18″
. Black, Brown, Brown with contrast welting
.Changeable gullet- R bar from Narrow Medium to xxw