- A deep seated saddle designed and developed with Klaus Balkenhol German Olympian and team trainer.
Constructed on a traditional wooden spring tree with traditional full grain flap leather and best Italian calfskins for seat and pads with moulded flaps.
Albion’s ergonomic designs have proven a huge success yet again with the recent launch of their ‘Short Back Panel’ option. The ‘Short Back Panel’ option follows the contours of the shorter backed horse laterally and longitudinally whether they have a curved or flat back. The specialist ‘Short Back Panel’ option eliminates pressure directly behind the saddle allowing maximum freedom of movement for the horse over the back and loin area maximising hock engagement.
The ‘Short Back Panel’ option is now available in their original SLK® range, which was developed in conjunction with Klaus Balkenhol in 2001 and is now recognised as one of the leading saddles in the dressage market today. Available in all seat sizes and fittings across the complete SLK range including the SLK, SLK Ultima and SLK Royale.
5 Year Tree Guarantee
- Available made to profile and fitting specification
- Deep seat with Standard and Narrow Seat Options
- Available in low head or high head option
- Stitched Leather Girth Straps in Point & V positions
- Wool flocked panel
- Made using the finest full grain leathers
- Suitable for all levels of Dressage
- The complete SLK range now contains Adjusta-Tree™ as standard.
Seat Sizes 17″, 17.5″, 18″